Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, I'm kinda loving the new style for Internet Explorer 8. It looks more classy lol. Anyway, I know I'm literally two days late but;

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL SPM SITTERS.

Kick some ass. I know it must be tough. In a blink of an eye, I'll be in front of the haunting papers, too. Beware of that fact, future SPM candidates, always keep in mind that you can't have too much fun until you're officially 18. I believe I saw Sabahlou's personal message a few weeks back saying that he was having fun. I didn't ask if he was nervous or not.

At dinner just now;

Brother: * talked about buying paintball equipments *
Me: Kor, why don't I buy you whatever you want for your birthday and you'll buy my whatever I want for my birthday?
Brother: The thing I want cost about 100 bucks one wor.
Me: Okay, 100 bucks. And in return you must buy me Super Junior's Premium Live in Japan DVD which costs about 250 bucks, okay?
Dad: * asked what were we talking about *

And after I explained, he slowly took a paper and a pencil and wrote something on it. Then, he sorta gestured at the paper. When I looked down, it wrote, "Slowly wait." -_- I guess I won't be requesting for the language translator any earlier nowww. Or else he would call me to slowly wait. In the car he was talking about how "doing big business in the mornings is good for your health." I was lucky I ate and wasn't feeling bloated or else I would've puked, swear.

Anyway, it's hard to find a blogskin I like so I'm just gonna continue searching until I find one I like then I'll change my layout. I'm still not such a fan of navigational ones d: I suggested making floats on my brother's birthday since I haven't drank one in quite a while. I'll show my brothers' friends how awesome a float-maker I am on that day LOL. I hope I don't dirty the kitchen. I wanna go somewhere tomorrow. I'm gonna go jump-rope now. Don't ask me why but I feel like doing it all of a sudden.



After so many months, they've decided to release the full soundtrack including Kim Hyun Joong's acoustic version of Because I'm Stupid. I've been looking for this version a longgg time now but all I've been getting is the version from during when he sang when they were in Macau. What do you know, miracles do come along once in a blue moon - seriously, I was as dumb to think it was, "Once in a full moon." last time - the full acoustic version was finally released after so many months. Gives me temptations to re-watch Boys Before Flowers. I'm also starting to love SS501's songs O_O Yes, I'm not that of a Triple S.



LMAO. I feel sorry for Martin but hell, he was daring to taste that! Paul immediately backed as far away when the interviewer opened the lid. Honestly, as a Malaysian, I used to love eating durians when I was little but now, not so d:

No comments: