Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've finally discovered the magic/beauty of Tumblr. My Tumblr: The URL just popped into my head. . I know my blog is dying, I can't help it. Life at home is so boring, all I have is my dad's laptop with a problematic MSN that disables me to sign in >:(

I wanna download a new one but my dad doesn't allow me to. Times like these when I wish to own a laptop. 2 more years and I can get my hands on one. 2 years, I'm not sure if I can wait that long. I'm broke since I spent my saved money on another album again. I've really broken my record of not reloading my phone for almost... oh God. I forgot how long O_O To Queenie and Chien, I'm seriously sorry to say that the chance I'm going on Monday is still 50/50 D: D:

My mom's having "second thoughts". She's been reading online articles about kidnapping in shopping malls these days. My life officially suck. I've missed Gossip Girl like, thrice. Hit me, Katherine, hit me. I'm gonna have to catch up soon. I can still go out to like, where Endah Parade? D: D: I can't wait 'till I turn 16.

No comments: