Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm all whatever but that's just for cover.



GD goes blonde. * faints *

Happy Belated Birthday to G-Dragon. he is loveee. 

i feel like ditching school again tomorrow. part of me wants to ditch school because i'm feeling very dejected. but part of me wants to go to school, attend choir and hopefully get cheered up. 
maybe it's 'cause of the lack of sleep these days. i wanna go shopping. 

 i think my brother's laptop is literally turning into my laptop because i use it too much. computer is still dead because my brother is too " busy " to bring it for repair. pfft. but nevermind. i still have his laptop which i'm practically taking over now muahahhaa wtf. * slapped *

what is Tumblr? O_O

edited @ 1:26 AM | 210809

i finally found out what Tumblr is. * does the nerd laugh * i am so outdated pfft.

No comments: