Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little words mean big things.

gasp! MPH are selling these babies in October! Twilight journals! thankfully, i haven't bought any pretty notebooks as my journals yet (: but wtf, it costs 95 bucks. i'm gonna be broke. unless i pre-order it first laaah. there's a 20% discount HEE :D

but there's the Twilight Official Guide coming out in September. i'm also saving up money for an iPod pfft. maybe next year i'll get one.. and IF Boys Like Girls are really coming back to MSIA, i have to use my own money to buy their tickets. or shall i try to win them like i originally planned with Kath LOL
my brother wants a digital slr. i'm saving up money for dslr until i'm 17. hopefully hehehe. there are many things i can't do/own until i'm 17 -.-
might as well start saving up money now so that i can purchase whatever i want when i turn 17 :D

i have started using my daily planner book i bought from S&L Gift Shop in like, last December. it's time to get organized :D * slapped * next year's the pmr year for all the fourteenyearolds.
i can't imagine how we're all gonna panic. i need a pair of new sandals. trying to get my mom to bring me out shopping next week HEE (:

i'm aiming for a toy camera. no, not the ones for babies/kids but the real lomography ones. like, Diana+ and etc. an additional gadget to my wishlist. i have 3 more years to go to save up money and get those stuffs. heh. * please make my wish come true please make my wish come true * wtf :D

now i'm gonna go play with my camera. improve my sucky angle skills. ditching school today. again O_O last year of being naughty okay HAHA * slapped * next year we've all gotta focus and be serious. imagine rachel ng with a serious work-hard face - almost impossible. i think.

No comments: