Thursday, September 17, 2009

We have it all even when we think we don't.

OMG * SWOONS * I CAN'T WAIT LIKE OMG.

Okay, so like, the holidays have begun. And i can't go out with my friends. My mom literally threatened me. " It's either this or the concert at 1Utama! " Well, i picked AAR. After all, i literally went through hell - being scolded by my mom because of the mafan-ness - just to get the ticket.

Soo sorry to Chien that i can't make it. But next time for sure. Mom said i'm not allowed to go because i slack too much D: What did i do to get such fate!? Oh, right. Slacking. Hah. I'm starting to type in capitalize. I dunno why but i just like it. It looks... professional?
And i bought Love Drunk! It was totally surprising to see it at the Victoria Music Centre at the Amcorp Mall. I was browsing through the bands category then when i spotted Love Drunk, i practically screamed. The workers looked at me and laughed a little. My cousin brother said i was crazy.

The CD is totally kickass. Though i kinda think the songs from their first album were better. I can't wait for mooncake festival to come (: I can watch Sorority Rows with my cousin sister :D I think it's an 18PL movie - almost every horror movie is 18PL pfft. What, they think teenagers who age between 13-17 can't take on the disgusting psychotic killing scenes? Oh please. Well, some might not. But that's not the point. - although Audrina Patridge is in it, don't mind. Her character dies early in the movie. I think. I kinda don't like Audrina. Don't punch me, whoever out there who likes her. It's just my own opinion.

I told Science Teacher i'd pass up my PEKA on Monday after the Raya holidays. We're kinda slow in Science. But i started paying the tiniest bit of attention during her class. What to do, she's my only hope. WTF RIGHT. Okay, well, i quited looking for a science tuition because my mom said since my finals are in less than a month, she didn't think i'd have enough time to go for tuition. So might as well i study myself with the help of my friends :D

So, these days i've been going to school early to study but always end up yakking away. Katherine's my companion. Chien would come often, i think. To Chien: you better come early to school often. I need a tutor and someone to stop me from yakking away LOL :D
Even though i slacked a little too much these days, after the holidays, it'll be a serious matter. The game will be on. I just wanted to type that hee. I asked several teachers when the hell is our finals really and i've received several answers.

Apparently, Principle couldn't settle a proper date for us. But she said it'll be between 20th-26th of October. After the exams, we'll start the year end holidays straight away.
Omg, it became a habit. I buy new books before finishing others first wtf. That's not good. I read slow and i'm buying new books before i can even finish one first. Gosh, gotta pick up on my reading speed soon. The Twilight Saga Official Guide's release date in MPH is postponed to 011209. Which is good so i won't have to be afraid it'll run out of stock because i'm practically broke to purchase it at the moment. But on the other hand, i have to wait longer ftw.

And the Twilight Journals are released on the 131009 and costs RM 89.90. * slaps self * omg. Why, why, why!? Hopefully, i can afford it. Maybe i'll ask my mom for an early birthday present :D which reminds me, my birthday is coming in about 3monthsplus. I'm gonna urge my dad into bringing me to a place filled with teenagers next year. This year, he brought me to some party filled with aunties and uncles and i missed the fireworks. I wanna have some fun next year :D :D
I have no plans for my birthday. Maybe just a small gathering with my besties. I talked to my mom about turning sixteen. My brother had quite a bash when he turned sixteen

" Mom, in 2011, I'm turning 16 and kor's turning 21! They're big birthdays! "
" So? What, you want me to buy you a car? "
* brother burst out laughing *

Anyway, just wanna wish;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KATHERINE LIM QIAO ERN <3

okay, so i'm too lazy to post up a picture. Her birthday is on the same day as Nick Jonas. Which makes me all envious yet jealous because as far as i know, no well-known stars shared birthdays with me. Katherine, i'm gonna getchu for this! Nevertheless, she's an awesome friend :) Hope you had a blast on your birthday, gorgeous! I think Nicholas' present was the highlight of your day huh. And those bastards who stole your presents, let's bash them up if we found out who it is!

and;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HOH MAY MAY AND HOH LISA <3


Twins. They're like seriously pretty.
And Bella Swan's birthday was on the 130909
I've been listening to KPOP these days. Starting to love their songs even though i dunno what they're singing about.

I think i'll go continue Betrayed now. Yes, i'm still reading it. Almost done though! I'm determine to finish two books in a week :D

No comments: