Saturday, September 19, 2009

Moving on isn't an easy thing to do but just be strong and you can make it.





Krystal Jung of f(x) and SNSD's Jessica's little sister.

She's only effin 15, can you believe it!? She looks at least 17 to me.

Boys Like Girls are coming back to Msia. But the event they're performing at is an event that is only for 21 year olds and above. WTFUH RIGHT. I got damn pissed and sad and disappointed when i found out about it on junkonline, i almost cried. Excuse my fanaticism. I'm like that. Always.

Gotta be optimistic gotta be optimistic gotta always look on the brighter side gotta be optimistic.
I'd figured since there's a second time for BLG, maybe there's a third time? LIKE OMG PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY THERE'S A THIRD TIME AND I CAN GOOOOO.
T_T Lenka is also gonna be performing at that event. Or maybe they'll change their mind and have a fully length concert instead :D
Oh God, please please please make my wish come trueee D:

Math tuition tonight was well, confusing. We're currently in chapter 11: Transformations. The rotation part of the chapter spins my head right round right round. - It's funny how a line from a song is so convenient for everyday use of talking HEE. So, i told Katherine and Chien and Nicky that i will practice hard and beat Nicky succeed or at least make it through alive and safely.
There's a lot of studying needed to be done so i'm gonna be hardcore from now on. I didn't copy down motivational quotes on Post-It notes and paste it on my room's wall for nothing :D

The VMAs are tomorrow. I'm gonna watchhh. I told my mom i wanna try playing Volleyball next year the other day and my dad interrupted by telling all his " heroic " stories as a student back when he was in high school - which i found was quite interesting. Mom disapproved because she said it was too dangerous. Whichever sport is dangerous to her except badminton ): Speaking of, i've haven't played badminton in quite a while. Maybe i'll drag my cousin brother to the playground behind his house and test my skills. If it sucks or not as it seemed forever since i played.

Finally finished Betrayed and now moving on to Jinx. Meg Cabot is such an awesome author. I love her books. Especially her recent ones. And for this month's allowance, i can only choose to buy about 2-3 things i want in my wishlist. 1) L.A Candy which costs about RM55 2) A new pair of flats 3) BLG's 1st debut album 4) Big Bang's mini albums - i want them because i can't download all their songs on the internet 5) GD's Heartbreaker album - though i doubt it'll release here in Msia so fast 6) 2PM's Time For Change album - i'm half-half on the boycotting JYPE thing. One, i think we've all just gotta respect Jaebeom's decision, maybe he's just taking a break from all the chaos the fuckedup netizens caused. Hopefully, he'll come back. He just can't abandon his members and Hottest just because of some fuckedup netizens. And i've also fallen in love with them, their humour and their music after hearing Again & Again. And two, JYP announcing that 2PM will continue on with 6 members is just too cruel. I don't think that Taec, Junsu, Junho, WooYoung, ChanSung and Nichkhun would wanna continue without their leader. Or even have the mood to. But if they do, most probably because they're forced to [?]
I think i'm not really making any sense here. About my opinion on the 2PM controversy. But heck, i'm hyper and blur at the same time during midnight.

Anyway, those are the things i need quite badly at the moment. Well, some out of 6 of them. I ain't rich but not poor either. Average. I've heard 2AM's This Song and omg whoever who likes kpop music but hadn't heard of them should hear it. It was so touching it made me cry. Even though ChangMin pretty much sang most parts of the song when they're suppose to be a boy group, it was still awesome. His voice is soo... Winter Sonata Theme song-ish. I know, i suck at picking other words to represent another word.

Okay, i think i've rant quite enough for this post so i'm gonna stop. Soon. I'm also gonna ask my mom to bring me to KLCC during this holidays. I miss Kinokuniya wtfuh. Or maybe i'll go to 1 Utama. Since the MPH there has quite an amount of storybooks. When i go to that MPH, i tend to always visit the language help section. I'd read some travel guides or some Japanese/Korean/Chinese language-help books. It's interesting (:
Oh, i almost forgot the Popular bookstore in the Ikano Power Centre. The Popular bookstore there is seriously HUGE and has a lot of books, too. And there's a Cupcake Chic. Gotta love their cupcakes. Though it's a little bit too sweet and filling compared to mom's. Maybe i'll ask her to bake some. It's been a while since i ate cupcakes. Especially after reading Su Wen's post and she mentioned about Delectable cupcakes at The Gardens. I craved for cupcakes while reading her post LOL

Haven't gotten a chance to try +Wondermilk yet. Because my mom said their shop is too far away. So, okay. I'm gonna wait for a chance to come by like i always do but when the chance doesn't come by - like it often does-, I'll get disappointed and start talking about suicide-. Let's not carry ourselves too far into believing every word i typed, shall we? I was just kidding about the suicidal part. I wouldn't kill myself over cupcakes, really. But maybe i'll get disappointed. Just disappointed not suicidal. Okay, so now i may have carried myself too far into ranting and typing too much. I'm gonna go read Jinx 'till i fall asleep now. Goodnight, people. Thank you for spending your time reading my posts. I know they're full of crap but hey, i hope some of my lines manage to make you smile. I've found out that i could only make people laugh when i'm sarcastic. That's no good. A smile must be put on a face when a happy thing happens and the sun shines and rainbow and colourful unicorns appear dancing around you while the candies fall from the sky making you jump around singing the Candy Mountain song.

Gosh. I watched too much of Charlie the Unicorn. What can i say, i enjoy videos which most people think are crap and gay and idiotic. I'm guessing i'm not alone either. After all, Ms. Lee was the one who mentioned it to us (: She's always full of humour. I miss her. And i miss Mr. Siah, too. Why do good Science Tuition Teachers stop teaching when we've already gotten used to them and leave us with a new unknown Science Tuition Teacher which we have to start all over again to get used to?
I will stop now. I want to. But words are popping into my mind i just can't stop typing. Gosh, i think i'm scary people with my weirdness. Better click on the PUBLISH POST button before this gets longer and longer. Bye :D

No comments: