Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sometimes certain things have to be gone only for us to appreciate it.



They gave me a whole new view of skinny jeans on boys now. LOL Honest, i used to be kinda creeped out by guys who wear skinny jeans although some might look good in those. No offense. But after watching this - especially seeing how Khun looked like in them - they don't creep me out anymore :D

Was re-watching 2PM Wild Bunny. And there was a part in episode 1 when they went to the karaoke and started singing Gee, i YouTube-ed the song and watched the MV again :D Then came across Boys Generation's cover - i know lah i'm outdated. People say watching videos with Jaebeom in it makes them sad but i find that watching a video with Jaebeom in it and seeing him smile and listening to his jokes or maybe just seeing all seven of them bond and laugh together, it makes me forget all the uproar that was happening and laugh without the thinking will Jaebeom ever go back to 2PM or not.

My cousin sister is coming over tomorrow for a stay because we're having a family lunch to celebrate my cousin's birthday on Monday. Might catch a movie with her on Monday or Tuesday. Well, at least i can have some fun outside for this 1 week holiday. Though i still have KH homework and Science PEKA to do. And a lot of studying. I tried singing along to 2PM's Again & Again - which is very very catchy and addictive by the way but wtfuh, what kpop song isn't catchy and addictive, to me lah - i could sing. A little.

But i'm not really sure if i got the words right. Maybe i should take up Korean lessons :D I was playing dress up games today. Was too bored. Watched the VMAs in the afternoon. 'Till it rained and when it was Beyonce's time to receive an award, the cable had connection problem so it stopped working wtfuh right -_- So, my brother took the chance to watch some DVDs. Unfortunately, he chose The Unbelievable. A Hong Kong TV program that shows paranormal happenings around Asia.

They went to Thailand for that episode. And let's just say, it spook the shit out of me. I almost puked. Seriously like wtf. It was really scary. Even my brother was frightened by a little. Gosh, i have another new habit.
And it's checking out blogshops when i'm not even buying anything. Like, i visit one blogshop after another, look at the stuffs they're selling and go on to another blogshop. My mom forbid me to shop online anyway. Since she had to pick up something i bought online last time. She said it was very inconvenient. Pfft.

Madonna's speech about MJ made me shed a tear today. Her words were well, nothing but true. I've cried enough watching Moonlight Resonance yesterday. I noticed i've been crying a lot lately. Because of shows. Or laughing too hard (: (:
I really don't understand why did Kristen Stewart cut her hair. It really doesn't suit her at all, that hairstyle. Totally preferred when she had long, nice brown hair. Now she has to wear a fake wig every time she films Eclipse. Wonder if her hair will look different in Eclipse or not. They're most probably gonna edit it a little.

Chipsmore are love. I find Subway chocolate chip cookies nicer than most cookies i've ate. My mom said i'm crazy because she thought that the cookies there were to soft and sweet. But i like it :D :D I'm visiting junkonline every time i'm on the computer now, half-expecting there'll be an article that says: BOYS LIKE GIRLS CHANGED THEIR MIND. THEY WON'T BE PERFORMING AT THE CLUB QUATTRO, KL BUT EVEN BETTER: THEY'RE HAVING A FULL-LENGTH CONCERT HERE IN MSIA!

But it never happens. Ah. All i can do is wish. After dinner, my mom stopped by at The Store to buy something while my brother and i were in the car. I saw fireworks shining in the sky while Martin Johnson was on Hitz.fm! ♥♥♥
He didn't mention anything about a concert. But a girl can dream. i still have hope i still have hope :D
According to allkpop.com - the site where i get all the kpop news from - Lee Min Ho is going to Singapore for an Etude House grand opening!? OMG, why doesn't he come hereee? Isn't there an Etude House here in Msia? I think i saw one in Sunway O_O And besides, i wanna see how tall he is in person :D He looked really tall next to Goo Hye Sun - i'm surprise i still remember her name since i have stm wtfuh - in BOF.







Does this scream hotness to you?! Okay, maybe not since he's all wearing clothes and is not half-naked. But he's still sexy. That smile omg * sighs dreamily *

I wanna watch Boys Over Flowers again.

I've noticed that i've been blogging a lot about kpop these days. I don't do that. But i'm just so obsessed over Koreans, i can't stop. Normally, i read Zi Juin's blog if i wanna see what's happening in the Korean music industry. And my posts these few days are rarely longer than the usual ones. Guess i've found my blogging mood that probably got lost somewhere before this. And i use too much buts and ands.

LOL i let my mom listen to This Song - 2AM. I said it sounds very Winter Sonata-ish - since she liked Winter Sonata. Halfway listening, she went into the kitchen and missed the chorus.

" Mommm, you missed the chorus! " * rewind back to chorus where Changmin sings *
" You said i missed the chorus but the main point is i don't even know what they're singing. "
* gives her the -_- look *

So, she ended up not listening to the whole song and now i'm replaying it over again. I love my life hahahawtf. If some of my words insulted you who is reading now in any way, i apologize. I've never meant to insult anyone. I just have an habit - another one i know wtfuh - of typing what pops into my mind. Well, most of what pops into my mind. Okay, i will stop blogging for two days straight. * in denial of being a compulsive blogger because is already a tweet whore omg to me this is not good * I wanna buy some neon coloured nail polish <3

No comments: