Monday, September 21, 2009

I need you to tell me if everything's gonna be alright.



Yes, that's how well the boy can sing. His voice is so smooth and calming.

Just got back from Bangsar. Had lunch with my aunt, uncle, cousin sis and her boyf. Bought a couple of cupcakes at Bisou. It was newly opened at Bangsar Village! Love the icing :D
Cousin sister came over for an overnight stay. Not gonna catch a movie tomorrow since there's not many good movies. Just gonna shop :D But there's tons of chances to go watch a movie with my cousin sis during the holidays anyway (: (: (: Whenever my cousin sister comes, i'll be busy the whole day. Which is a good thing. Kinda.

I wanna buy AAR's album. When The World Comes Down. I asked my mom if she could buy it for me as an early birthday present but she said i asked for too many early birthday presents. Pfft, do not xP
Gosh, i think i have to beg my mom to bring me to KLCC this week. I can't stop thinking about Unbelievable. And Being Nikki. And i have to buy Kath's present (: (: Yes, i still owe her because i'm kinda broke. Sorry, Katherine! :D :D

Have you ( if you're a Big Bang fan ) watched GD's new MV, Breathe? Ohmygosh, the boy just increased my crave for his debut album. I don't think it already arrived in Malaysia though. But i'm definitely gonna check tomorrow. And i think that the plagiarism case is total bullshit. I mean, most songs from different artists sound alike these days, then why don't they accuse every singer of plagiarism? I bet Sony's just jealous 'cause GD, BB & 2NE1 are making big money and they're all from YGE.
Gosh, the 2PM Boycott continues. Hottest are staying strong! That's sadly relieving :O
Sad = They're pressuring the other 6 bunnies and Jay, too. Relief = Hottest haven't given up hope despite JYP's recent cold actions - of course (: Means, there's also a possibility that they will be able to bring Jay back.
Finally, they stamped home the point that, they are not asking for Jaebeom's immediate return, but to withdraw their (JYPE) decision to take him out of 2PM. They are sorry for misunderstanding the way JYP has handled the situation and the problems that have surfaced for the other 2PM members.

But until their demands are met, the boycott of 2PM will continue.
allkpop.com. Controversies never seem to end. But hey, - being optimistic - at least 2PM is more famous now. I didn't really have any idea who they were before MTV World Stage, when i Googled 2AM and came across 2PM, too. Now i know. And sadly, by the time i found out about them, the uproar got worse wtf. Even so, i will still buy their album.
Stayed up 'till like 3AM watching StarKing cuts on YouTube last night/this morning. Seriously lmaorofl-ed. Especially when young kids came out and started dancing to Again&Again and Sorry Sorry. Leeteuk from Suju's hilarious. When i first found out about 2PM, the one who attracted me was Wooyoung. Him and his somehow hot ssanti [ cheap in korean ] dance LOL

But then considering how many pictures i saved of Nichkhun yesterday, i found out i was secretly and unknowingly attracted to Khunnie ♥ - which girl who saw him doesn't think he's even the sightliest bit of goodlooking?! But in another case, he's all that goodlooking to all Hottest :D :D
Of course, without a doubt, Wooyoung is still the best - to me. Okay, i'm so gonna start learning Korean :D :D :D
Anyway, i updated today - expected it to be a short post but being the usual me, i rant. pfft - because i wanna wish;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CELINE CHOK HUEY YING
have a blast, gorgeous :D

Again, no pictures. Connection's running kinda slow so i can't upload one. And it takes a stab in the ass for the videos to load. Bisou's cupcakes are delicious (: (:
Honest, they're a little bit better than Cupcake Chic :O Am gonna watch more StarKing - the already loaded parts - then go out to dinner after that.

No comments: