Saturday, September 26, 2009

When you're sorry, you apologize.

The holidays are coming to an end. Well, i think it's good and bad. These days i've been spending most of my time reading, doing some homework, watching tv, watching videos on YouTube that i didn't have time to blog. Or it's that i'm too lazy to blog.

Anyhow, i'm practically considered rotting at home. Not going out anywhere. I managed to finish Jinx though it's only one book. I like the ending :D Okay, so like, i didn't manage to finish two books like i originally planned but heck, i finished one book in about 3-4 days :D That's some progress, i guess.
I kinda promised myself not to blog about kpop stuffs in this post but omg let it be the next post. I feel the dire need to blog this. Bite me :D [ no, i was just kidding i don't want anyone biting me that's ridiculous ]

YG, the man itself, recently spoke up to Sony about the plagiarism bullshit. It seemed that Sony got pwned (: And Junsu & Junho performed at some supermodel contest. It seemed like they're doing fine. Hopefully the other five are doing okay, too. And and, Super Junior-M haha. You have no idea how freaked out did my face looked like when i saw Siwon singing in CHINESE. Siwon's Sorry Sorry voice in CHINESE. That certainly need some getting used to.



I thought Zhou Mi at 0:14 was Leeteuk when they don't look anything alike. I was kinda wondering why would Leeteuk be in a Chinese-Korean descent boy band when he's full Korean. Then i got slightly shocked when i heard Kyuhyun started singing then completely dumbfounded when i heard Siwon sang. Okay, so this sucks but i don't really know what they're singing even though they're singing in a language which i understand a little. But the only line i know is from the chorus, " Oh my Super Girl you are my Baby Girl " and " Oh my Super Girl I am your Super Man " - translated from Mandarin to English. Man, i need serious help and a smack with Mandarin. Or maybe i got so used to seeing them singing in Korean and in a slang that i don't really recognize that i got brainstuck when i heard them singing in a slang i recognize.

I can't depend on the Mandarin subtitles at the bottom of the screen because it's pretty obvious i stare at most words is confusion. The only words i can work out is 3 and 2 from the beginning when Kyuhyun sang one line. The song is quite catchy though :D But no matter how much i listen to the Chinese version, i love the Korean one SLIGHTLY better.

Okay, i think i'll stop ranting on about kpop now before Chien or Katherine comes up and punch me in school on Monday and calling me to stop blogging about kpop HA. Just kidding (: If the really did punch me, i'll punch them back and run away anyway. - i was being sarcastic duh. I won't talk about kpop in school. Since there's no one who will listen to me without going " Shut up about kpop already. "

HAHA i just had a very interesting conversation with Chien in MSN about Super Girl MV. She brought up something very obvious that i was trying to deny.

Rachel: HA i heard peiyin
Chien: OMG you suck. even the boys in the mv are better than you.
Rachel: i already know i suck. I purposely don't wanna bring that up and you brought it up.

And we went on talking about our taste in guys. This is how lucky you are when you get a best friend who can take your sarcasm in without any feeling of being insulted and vise versa. I think, to me, her sarcasm is more like her sense of humour. Okay, so after listening to Super Girl over and over and over again, i'm finally understanding it bit by bit. AT LEAST I MADE SOME PROGRESS OKAY.

PMR is coming soon. Best of luck first for students who are sitting for this exams, especially Su Wen, Marianne, Elizabeth, Shiao Yen, Mabel, CharLie, CharNie and all the others whose names i'm to lazy to remember. Sorry D:

I just fucking played Final Fantasy and overcame the fuck difficult level i've been trying to pass for the last 5 times i've played, and then in another battle, i killed my characters wtfness. Why must video games be so fucking hard. Aren't they suppose to be easy to overcome because we all play video games for the sake of relaxing and pleasure and being it an escape from stress? Fuck it, guess not. Since it had become the love and hate of plenty gamers and antis around the globe and they take video games as serious business. Especially when the game itself stresses one out. I guess a difficult level is just enough to make a gamer commit suicide or murder someone. Seriously. Even i wanted to bite my teddy bear's head off when i lost in a game once. But didn't, of course.

ANYWAY, when i used more than 2 profanities in a phrase it means i'm pissed or happy or excited. All in one; overreacting. Just thought you should know that.
I'm insane. No need for someone to tell me that since i already realize it myself and being the optimist i am - yes, i'm lying to my own face - i take my insanity as one of my good qualities. Not everyone is sane in this world anyway. Everyone has a boiling point.

I'm blogging lesser and lesser nowadays. Maybe 'cause during this damn week of holidays, nothing special happened. Mental note to self; get involved in more activities before your life turns lifeless.
And seriously wtf:

Fans of Boys Like Girls will be delighted to know that the quartet is heading this way for a performance next Friday.

Sony Music is giving lucky fans the chance to hang out with the boys. If you are one of their die-hard fans, go get their album, Love Drunk, like now. Doesn't matter if you already have it, get another one. Why?

Because exclusive and limited “Boys Like Girls Golden Tickets” have been inserted into the Love Drunk album and distributed nationwide. If your CD comes with a ‘Golden Ticket’ inside, call Sony Music (International Department) at 03 - 6207 9898 between 28 and 30 September to RSVP your attendance to the meet-and-greet session. You'll be told more about the rendezvous on the phone.

Just so you know, the meet-and-greet session is strictly opened to non-Muslim aged 21 years and above only.

From galaxieblog.com.my. Come on! First the Quattro Club event and now THIS? I've got the damn golden ticket and i don't get to fucking go? This is so damn unfair for BLG's underage fans. I've missed out on MTV World Stage and now they're coming back and fine, we don't get to see them perform but WE CAN'T MEET THEM EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO? Damn, this sucks.

No comments: