Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's a conspiracy.


Story of Four Flowers photobook.
100 US dollars. which is about RM350 here OMG

I AM BACK WITH MORE KPOP NEWS.

... just kidding. I'll blog less about kpop now k? :D the picture and price for the photobook above is not considered KPOP (: (: (: And also, HAPPY OCTOBER.

School has started. Okay, this might sound stupid but Monday was my favourite school reopening day of the year. It was just a fun day. Not that other days are full of sad happenings and whatnot. Monday was just a fun day.

Pn. Shirley FINALLY announced the dates for the finals. About 2-3 weeks from now. I have about 2-3 weeks to cramp everything sejarah into my head. Yay, great news. Only an idiot wouldn't know that i was being sarcastic with that line. This is serious BAD news, i tell you, BAD NEWS. With 2-3 weeks left to study, how the hell am i gonna prepare for the war?

But the weight on my shoulders aren't ANYTHING compared to the PMR sitters who are gonna go for their exams, the most anticipated or most feared exam in THREE YEARS, in just less than a week.
And next year, it'll be my turn. The pressure, the pressure! Adults think being a student is the easiest thing in the world. Well, maybe yeah, if you're talking about not having to pay all kinds of fees or the worry of never finding love or money. But when it comes to study and good impressions, students are pressured to the max. Well, that is, unless that student is lazy and is pretty sure he/she is gonna fail for his/her entire life so he/she won't even bother trying. Which is not me pfft. Seriously.

I don't think there is a student like that.. i THINK. Anyway, besides sejarah, i still have to memorize 15 damn Moral definitions - still, pressure is nothing compared to PMR sitters - and GEOGRAPHY. Why must Geo become my enemy? I shall talk this through with Geo and make peace. And omg, how could i ever forget MATH? I admit i've slowed down my brain since the 2nd assessment this year. The chapters kept getting more confusing. That's why i've been studying these days. Honestly. In my room. With Milo by my side. Together, we will fight :D

Days pass quite fast. I can't believe it's NEXT WEEK that we're gonna go see AAR! Chien, be excited and sleep early on Friday night because we're gonna be on full swing the next day (: I'm planning to camp outside 1Utama and wait till the gate opens so i can stand in the front role. Well, i guess camp outside isn't such a good definition to what i'm gonna do... Let's just say we're gonna try hard to snag the front positions.

On the brighter side, my brother finally bought a new CPU! Well, actually the main problem was we busted our old CPU because we turned it on and never off it. So, it burned or something. I'm not a computer expect so i dunno the details k.
After the PMR holidays, we'll go to school for about three days before the Deepavali holidays then it's the exams. Gosh. This is it.
This year had passed fast, i admit even though i complained and whined a lot. It was only yesterday that i kept thinking we're still in the middle of June. Then it struck me, we were actually nearing October already! I'm still trying to find out is that good or bad.

I want a new blogskin. I'm still gonna Off to watch Moonlight Resonance now. It's getting sadder and sadder. I can't wait for the [ next line contains spoilers ] final episode where the mistress gets owned by her own daughter HAHA :D :D
I like watching villains get pwned by people they wouldn't expect to attack them in the end :D Everyone likes that. Right?

Ohhh, i found out, only now, that Malaysia has their own 2PM fansite/forum! And they're doing a flashmob in front of the BB Plaza this Sunday! But i'm not free to join ftw. A flashmob ain't embarrassing, it's showing your idols love (: Especially 2PM ♥♥♥

I've finally found one star whose birthday is on the same day as mine but different year. I'm considered lucky because he's the one and only Lee Sungmin from Super Junior :D Though honestly, don't kill me Sungmin's fans - i know he's got a lot of fangirls due to his cuteness, i prefer Kyuhyun - the Vincent Wan from Moonlight Resonance lookalike, in my own opinion, but only Kyuhyun is more goodlooking - more. Or Eunhyuk Lee Hyuk-jae OMG THAT ADORABLE ANCHOVY ♥♥♥ Or Leeteuk the leader with a srsly high pitched laugh, Siwon the hottie from Suju that is so hot he melts marshmallows, Yesung the one who shoots adorably adorable glares, Donghae the super cute one, again in my own opinion and Hangeng the one who's a chinese descent and hothothot. They're my favs from Suju (: (: (:

But i really didn't notice Sungmin when i watch their videos. My mom still won't allow me to have my ears pierced because she said i whine too much and she's afraid that i will whine of pain when i get my ears pierced. This sucks.
Anyway, my aunt said i could go and watch my cousin brother take his UPSR results HEE :D :D

Ahhh! BLG's on Hitz.fm! :D I waited for them to come on since 8PM. Three lucky fans got the meet them in the Hitz studio. Gonna go listen to them nowww <3

No comments: