Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm on a blogging hiatus since I've lost my mood to blog. I honestly don't know why especially when during last year, I've been blogging nonstop every day. Or I think. I couldn't remember. I've been watching so much TV these days and looking at too many pictures and reading too many fan fictions, my brain died down so I'm gonna work it up a bit by revising History Form 1&2. Literally. Seriously, I mean it. Does this emoticon look serious to you? 8|
On second thought, don't answer that.

And to my friends, who've planned to watch New Moon together since we've anticipated it, my deepest apologies. I didn't know my mom's mind would be changed so suddenly just after reading a few articles about kidnapping cases in malls. You see, this is what you get when you give a computer and an email account to a mom. She'll add friends and friends will send her mails about kidnapping cases. It's sort of amusing to see her getting shocked at something visionary like photoshopped pictures. Anyway, I didn't had the chance to catch New Moon during the starting of its release date but I'm not letting things go so easily when it comes to Eclipse.

Almost a month had passed and my life's became unsettled. I've been sleeping really late these days and waking up really late, it's troubling me. I think my shaky routine have led me to weird dreams and random PMS moments. Strangely though, I don't feel sleepy at all. But I'm gonna have to practice my daily doings to adjust to my Form 3 life next year. I've yet to create a twozeroonezero resolution list hence, I'm taking a break from any technology gadgets for the next two days. I mean it.

The person who will be hovering at the computer tomorrow night is not me. Yes, I know I'm psychic. I can see the future like duh. I haven't been reloading my phone because well, my shamelessful confession; I'm broke. I bought an imported album and literally spent my savings on it because I want it so badly I couldn't think right at the time when I saw it.
Nope, I'm not regretting. Okay fine, so it's a Super Junior album pfft. Suwen, I'm not an addict. It just so happens that I'm occasionally hooked onto things about them.

That's the sane me before turning into an over obsessive fangirl, thank you. No, I'm not on drugs nor have I drank coffee. I've been watching The Simpsons O_O Will blog when I feel like it.
Anyway, I've got to say beforehand,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELLY CHAU <333

And;

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO NI KOL <3

No comments: