Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm sorry. I just had to post this up after PMS-ing because I was not being able to watch the Golden Disk Awards where Super Junior snagged FOUR awards and put up an amazing performance. Tribute to Michael Jackson with half of SM Town as well. The intro to 2PM's performance was a freaking win. Before that, here's the newly released performance of the R&B Ballad version of Sorry Sorry, named Sorry Sorry Answer and the R&B remixed version of the same song named, well, SS Remix.



They were sensational as always. No comments about their omgsodifferent hairstyles. I just slightly prefer their old ones. Or desperately - in Donghae's case. If I were to go on, it'll take me forever. And I think my random self is slowly coming back. But without the Twilight fetish. I'M STILL A TWIHARD MIND YOU. Just... not so hard anymore. MMKAY RANT ENDS HERE. December is drawing to an end. Who is excited?

No comments: